Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Wedding. Freaking out mood

I guess, I already told to most of the people, but if I did not, I say this now.
We are getting married!!!
It is very exciting, but also it started to be quite stressing.

Arkady has proposed me a long time ago, but it took a year to give an answer. I had no doubts that Arkady is the best guy for me. We just had never time to really talk about this and my brain was too occupied with the PhD dissertation. You know, this scientists are horrible! :)

 Look, what a master piece he created to impress me:
 These letters on the snow are gigantic: each of them is at least 1m high and there are roses inside. I still don't know, where he found so much roses in January in the small village of my parents. I found the writing "Ilnaz, marry me"early morning 5th of January 2012 on the snow under my parents balcony.
I know, I'm really slow and I don't know how Arkady manages to still love me. But after a year, I said "YES!". It is an amazing felling to reallies that we will be together forever. Even if it sounds stupid and too romantic.


We were so happy to be together after 4,5 years apart that we did not think about any difficulties and thought that to organize a wedding and to invite all our friends is super easy. Thus, we just settled the day (24th of august 2013) and enjoyed our life together with a bit of troubles renovating our flat.
O no, I actually spend a lot of time surfing on the internet and choosing Wedding Dress! I'm just a girl overall and feel like the dress is the most important thing at the wedding. We even went with the girls to Rome to make some bridal shopping!


However, mane things are still not done. We did not registered in the City Hall and we did not book a restaurant...
Well, parents are much wise than the kids. That's the fact. After some pressing from my and Arkady's parents we decided finally to register at the City Hall and start really wedding planning.

The biggest surprise and disappointment came yesterday, more then 2,5 months before The Day. All City Halls in Moscow are booked for 24th of August!!! The city hall at my parents town is also booked!
We are making new plan. My dear friends, our wedding will be any way 24th of August. We will have a great party! Stay tunned and in the next post I will tell you how we solved the City Hall problem :)

No comments:

Post a Comment