Two days ago one of my childhood wishes came true.
I went for the ballet class!!! Emerging me, trying to stand next to
ballet bar and doing smth similar to ballet poses. I was
the only one, who came for the first time and I could not follow the
moves even though they looked so simple! Now all my legs hurt like I run
a marathon. Ballerinas are crazy strong ladies! Anyway, I will go again
on Monday. I liked it. Moves were so beautiful that I want to be able to
do the same. At least I want to be better then the cow dancing ballet :)
One more new thing that I'm trying is a makeup course! I
already went 3 time and I have one lesson to go. It is organized by my
friend who is selling cosmetics MaryKay. Of cause there is a
lot about cosmetics from this particular brand, but there is really a
lot of info how to take care of the skin and how to actually make makeup
and highlight your own beauty :) If I will practice enough, you will
not recognize me! I will be real Russian beauty with rainbow of
colors on my face:)))))
Yesterday it was amazing day! I took the bike and made a very long trip to Kremlin, to Tretiakovskaya gallery
(that's about 8,5km) through the city center. I know, you will think it
is not much, but believe me to do so in Moscow is challenging. No bike
roads, plenty of cars and too many people on the side walks. But I made
it! I had so much fun! It was almost +20, sunshine and other bikers (2
or 3) were giving me greeting smiles. I had great breakfast with my
friend and went to the Italian consular to get my visa to Rome! Now
everything is settled and I'm meeting with Cons, Caro and Katrine in a month!!!
 |
| New blue friend |
 |
| Great breakfast and the bike |
 |
| На пути в Замоскворечье. Малый Москворецкий мост. |
I also finally got debit cards from
Russian banks and now can leave almost normal life and do not have cash in my pockets, which saves me from spending everything. Unfortunatelly it does not save me from e-shopping. Cons, what should I do? :)
I know, the most interesting thing for you is how
my job search is going on. It is not easy. I'm trying to find my place in different companies and different positions, but there is no final answer yet. I will let you know when it comes!
Today is sunny and great. I'm thinking to take the bike
and go somewhere cycling to try not to think about this stupid rejection
and crash of my
NSMB dream. I don't know how it is possible that I still like science :)
No comments:
Post a Comment