When I steped out from the plane I could not stop smiling. I'm happy. I'm juming. I'm back to Copenhagen!
I'm going to see my friends, I'm going to run, I'm going to shop and I'm going to talk science! It is my first talk at such a big meeting. I got 15minutes. Same much as the best people in Chromatin, Replication and Chromosomal Stability field. A little bit scary, but very EXCITING!
Katrine, thanks for hosting me! Your welcome note is very-very sweet :)
Yesterday I already had time to have "one sort beer" with Constance from Katrine's fridge and went fr dinner with Yulia. Girls, you are great!
Today is my favourite day of the week. The day of my relaxation, happiness and time to be just myself.
I woke up at 6:30, went for running in Fælledparken, took shower in the Danish shower (=the smallest shower in the world) and had my favourite corn bread and muesli for breakfast. I can really feel, how much I missed my Danish life. These bikes, this cold summer, running crowd on the streets, white walls in the flat, Danish design lamps and furniture...
To reimburse myself for 3 month away from Denmark I'm listening Danish radio and I'm going shopping and chatting with whoever calls me or asks for coffee :)
I'm going to see my friends, I'm going to run, I'm going to shop and I'm going to talk science! It is my first talk at such a big meeting. I got 15minutes. Same much as the best people in Chromatin, Replication and Chromosomal Stability field. A little bit scary, but very EXCITING!
Katrine, thanks for hosting me! Your welcome note is very-very sweet :)
Yesterday I already had time to have "one sort beer" with Constance from Katrine's fridge and went fr dinner with Yulia. Girls, you are great!
Today is my favourite day of the week. The day of my relaxation, happiness and time to be just myself.
I woke up at 6:30, went for running in Fælledparken, took shower in the Danish shower (=the smallest shower in the world) and had my favourite corn bread and muesli for breakfast. I can really feel, how much I missed my Danish life. These bikes, this cold summer, running crowd on the streets, white walls in the flat, Danish design lamps and furniture...
To reimburse myself for 3 month away from Denmark I'm listening Danish radio and I'm going shopping and chatting with whoever calls me or asks for coffee :)
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment