Sunday, March 24, 2013

New start

Thank you, guys for this surprise drop off :)
My Russian-Danish-French outfit represents all stuff that did not fit into my luggage 
It is already 5th day since I moved back from Copenhagen to Moscow. I dream about his move and was looking forward so much for this! Now the dream comes true and I'm starting new life in Russia with my boyfriend in the same boat.

Arkady was so sweet, when he met in the airport! He appeared with the bouquet of flowers and a balloon saying that he loves me. Great evening and big reunion of the future family :)

Next day was perfect: sunny, walking in the simply amazing city and meeting with my university girl-friends. Funny enough we met in the same restaurant and we were sitting at the same table as last time before I left. It was so fun! I felt like my life is going in spirals and now I'm in the same place but hopefully on the next level.

Then difficulties started... Since I moved to Arkady's place I wanted to find a spot for my stuff in his flat. But there was no space!!! He has all his wardrobes and closets packed with all kind of weird stuff, which he collected over these years. After two evenings spent on reorganizations we found a place for my 40 kg CPH luggage. It was not  easy I would say. Now I have around 80-120 kg stored at my parents place and I guess it will stay there until we move to a new flat. We had a small fight for every empty old box and broken shoes to be thrown out :) I had the feeling that the dust in this flat is ancient preserving some important information from million and million years ago :) 
New view from my window

Every true communist should have a sculpture of Lenin in the yard
 On Friday night we went to play Q-zar (some laser shooting game) with Arady's colleagues. After that we went to have some junky food in McDonald. Place was odd and people around also... There was no tuborg, no Hoegaarden, no cava, no french vine, no kebab. Simply nothing that I like and used to. Now I have to do some work on changing my preferences and life style. Don't even know, where to start first :)
The good turn came when we came to my parents place! My happy mood came back. We had great dinner and after we went to banya with my mum, Mashia and Lida, where we had a steam whipping session, of course :) Banya followed with a lot of tea, talks and nice sleep.

Today I had a lot of plans for skiing, snowboarding at the hill next by, but the snow storm came and I'm staying at home. Lazy doing nothing, eating cabbage, Russian candies and chocolate. I'm afraid with this diet my new body will turn into old one very-very soon. Do you think skiing and table tennis will help to be in shape? My parents are playing table tennis now and I'm wondering who is a new champion :)


2 comments:

  1. Ilnaz. Hi! keep positive mood! This will be hard in the beginning, but you are a very smart to solve this the best way!
    Cheers,'
    Yulia C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yulia, that you so much for support! :) Will keep you posted on the progress

    ReplyDelete