Sunday, June 17, 2012

More S(s)cience, more N(n)ature

Last week we went for the Lab Retreat to the sunniest place in Denmark - Bornholm aiming to experience danish summer. +15, sun with the rain is the best we could get :)
Now we know the what is the Main Question, Question of Questions, The Most Important Question of Life, Science and The Research. And what is more important - we know now subquestions, subsubquestions, subsubsubquestions... And the Answers to the main question, question of questions, the most important question of Life, Science and The Research! We have the star to follow :)
The main thing now not to lose focus during beer tasting and trying danish pick-up lines.
And to give a hand to each other


5 comments:

  1. lovely images. check out my blog incase you have the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks absolutely beautiful! But I think I would die with that kind of weather, I neeeeeeeed the heat :) Unfortunately I'm living in Germany the last ten years, and sometimes it's so cold here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also need the heat - thus I dream about next holidays as soon as I come from previous :)

    ReplyDelete