Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter at home

My brother is a big fan of cameras and photos. He has tonnes of different gadgets, but he still didn't have time to make any good photo of me. Finely, my dream come true
By the way, the scarf that I have on the photo is from typical Russian traditional manufacture. Pavlovo Posad Shawl Manufactory, that you can find here: http://www.platki.ru/eng/production/catalogue/89we/89se/
My favorite glasses
 The best gadget ever: my amazing phone :) Now I can follow people on twitter, facebook and livejournal all the time!

3 comments:

  1. Well, I just got a dream while writing this post. I want HERMES BIRKIN BAG for my B'Day. I really want it. Now I think more and more about it and my desire is increasing exponentially :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really cool! Can't believe, I was not sure that I want it :)

    ReplyDelete